- Fall 2016
- Soccer Fun Day
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Cultural Exchange Team
- 5v5 Tournament
- League Champion Teams
- Extra Program
- Spring Scrimmage Program
- Spring Select Program
- Sunday Soccer Opportunities
- Turkey Tournament Info
- Upper Division
- U7 Division FAQs
- Very Important Players
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
Turkey Player Registration
Welcome to the SM AYSO Region 20 Player Registration for Thanksgiving Tournament Teams. Only players who have been selected for a Turkey Tournament Team should register here.
Turkey Tournaments take place over Thanksgiving weekend. All tournaments have games on Friday and Saturday. Some also have games on Sunday.
Requirements For Turkey Team Participation:
- Only U10 & above players who are registered and paid up for Fall 2012 are eligible
- Players (and Parents) must be available Friday-Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend (Nov 23-25).
- Players must be in good standing for Fall Season attendance
- Players/Parents must complete the Turkey/Spring Interest form by the deadline below.
- Additional practices will be necessary for all Turkey teams (up to 2 per week)
- Turkey Registration Fees must be paid in advance of first practice.
2012 Fee is $75 & includes uniform. Financial Assistance recipients are automatically eligible for assistance at the same percentage as Fall 2012.
- Signed Player Registration Form/Medical Release must be brought to team manager/coach at first practice.
Note: Participation on a Turkey Tournament Team does not guarantee selection for either All Star or Spring Select Tournament Teams.
and open in a separate window: