- Fall 2012
- Spring 2013
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
What does a Team Manager do ?
The team parent, or Team Manager, or "Team Administrator" organizes and manages the parents to maximize the kids’ enjoyment of their AYSO experience.
- They are the Coach's administrative partner, handling team organizational needs so the Coach can be free to coach.
- They ensure all parents volunteer for a role on the team or the region.
- They schedule the parents for providing snacks, bringing water and half-time refreshments.
- They liaison with the division commissioners regarding information the team may need to know.
- They organize an occasional after-game activity, the team awards and photos.