- Spring 2017
- Fall 2017
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Cultural Exchange Team
- 5v5 Tournament
- League Champion Teams
- Extra Program
- Spring Scrimmage Program
- Spring Select Program
- Sunday Soccer Opportunities
- Turkey Tournament Info
- Upper Division
- U7 Division FAQs
- Very Important Players
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
- 2016-2017 Parade of Champions
Team Manager Responsibilities
Team Manager Responsibilities -- Roughly Chronological Order
- Inform Division Commissioner (DC) of player status as soon as you know (drops, confirmations, no responses).
- Solicit volunteers to staff required roles see “TM Checklist” on website.
- Collect appropriate paperwork from coaches, referees, & practice chaperones and check their photo IDs.
- Submit to DC your completed “TM Checklist” (see website) and collected paperwork in exchange for uniforms.
- Distribute team roster to team.
- Develop snack schedule.
- Inform & remind your families about Silent Saturday.
- Recruit players for 5v5 tournament and submit application (u10 and above).
- Facilitate Picnic in the Park team volunteers (all divisions).
- Inform families of team photo time (and 5v5 game times for u10 and above).
- Inform families of playoff game times (u10 and above).
- Organize end of season party (many teams contribute for coaches gifts; don’t forget to recognize the referees on your team too).
- Pick up photos and medals for team for distribution at your end of season party.
- Remind snack family on Thursday or Friday of each week.
- Print out "referee game card" for each game (u8 and above).
- Inform team of any field closures (school holidays, school events, air quality, rain ...) and/or practice or game changes (LINK ON WEBSITE and Twitter Feed).
- Review Volunteer Referee Point total (u10 and above) – Can be found on game schedule: Select “View Division Standings” at the top. The first column is “VPts” (i.e., Volunteer Points earned by referees).