- Spring 2017
- Fall 2017
- About SM AYSO
- About Our Soccer Programs
- Cultural Exchange Team
- 5v5 Tournament
- League Champion Teams
- Extra Program
- Spring Scrimmage Program
- Spring Select Program
- Sunday Soccer Opportunities
- Turkey Tournament Info
- Upper Division
- U7 Division FAQs
- Very Important Players
- Board & Staff Contacts
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Fields & Safety
- Information for Players
- Kids Zone
- Lost & Found
- Rules & Guidelines
- Administrative Access
Selected Turkey Player "How To" Instructions
How to Make a Payment for your Thanksgiving Tournament Registration Fee:
- Go to http://inleague.ayso20.org/inleague/
Login to the registration system using your email address and password.
Select Family Profile on the left side of the screen.
You will notice a new tab entitled "Post-Season Assignments." Select that tab.
- Adjacent to the name of the Turkey Tournament team is a link in blue. You must Select that link to register and pay the tournament fee.
- The next screen is the payment screen. There will be a blank area for you to enter the amount to pay. Enter the amount you will be paying via credit card. The regular registration fee is $75.00 per player. For families receiving financial assistance, enter $40.00. Players on the Extra team should enter $0.00 as their fee was included in their Extra Program fee.
- Repeat these steps for each child you wish to register for a Turkey Team.
PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THIS IMMEDIATELY. PLAYERS THAT HAVE NOT PAID BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND ARE SUBJECT TO BEING REPLACED.
How to Find Other Important Documents
- The Player Registration Form/Medical Release can be found under the Team Manager tab near the top of the home page.
- The AYSO National Sideline Etiquette (always important, but especially important when visiting other regions) can be found under the Team Manager tab, on the Game Documents page.
- Specific Tournament Rules can be found under the Fall 2012 tab on the Turkey Tournament page.